The cause of the fire that injured two firefighters was released earlier today.
The Saint Albans Fire Dept. has determined that the fire was accidental. According to a release sent to 13 News, the fire was caused by improper wiring.
The homeowner had wired space heaters throughout the home without using proper wire or circuit breakers.
Both firefighters received minor injuries and one will need to take physical therapy before returning to work.
350 Quarrier Street
Charleston, WV 25301
Main (304) 343-1313
Fax (304) 343-6138