The Kanawha County Sheriff's Office conducted a domestic violence and family law warrant sweep on Thursday. Twelve arrests were made during the day.
Deputies arrested these people for failing to pay child support:
1. Chyra Ellis, Dunbar, 29 years old
2. Joseph Workman, Dunbar, 24 years old
3. James Kiser, Sissonville, 36 years old
4. Tracy Farley, Nitro, 40 years old
5. Wesley Jarrett, Sissonville, 41 years old
These people were arrested for domestic violence charges:
6. Timothy McCune, South Charleston, 51 years old
7. Terrell Johnson, South Charleston, 25 years old
8. William Tuttle, South Charleston, 21 years old (two counts of domestic battery)
9. Rochelle Williams, Institute, 36 years old
10. Anthony Waller, Sissonville, 22 years old (failure to appear/capias warrant, underlying charge was domestic battery)
Also arrested were:
11. Jeffrey Fields, Dunbar, 36 years old, for violation of a protective order
12. Joseph Good, Charleston, 19 years old, for failure to appear on a truancy offense
The charges against these subjects are only accusations, and each is considered innocent unless and until proven guilty.
The Kanawha County Sheriff's Office periodically holds warrant sweeps. If you know the whereabouts of a wanted person, please call 304-357-0169 to submit a tip.