A single mother has lost everything in an afternoon fire that started around 2 p.m. Sunday, March 10th.
The woman, her daughter, and dog were able to make it out safely.
Family members say they heard a loud explosion just before the house burst into flames.
Firefighters believe the cause to be an exploded propane water heater. Fire crews from five stations showed up and were able to put out the fire at the house.
Firefighters are now dealing with a 50-acre brush fire, due to the wind and dry ground.
Fire crews from multiple counties are battling a blaze on the 12100 block of Frame Road in Frame, W. Va.
Kanawha County dispatchers say two homes are on fire, and firefighters from both Kanawha and Roane counties are working to get it out.
We have a crew on the way to the scene. Keep checking wowktv.com for updates.
350 Quarrier Street
Charleston, WV 25301
Main (304) 343-1313
Fax (304) 343-6138