A woman was taken to Cabell Huntington Hospital on Monday evening, after suffering burns to her hands.
The fire began just after 8 p.m. at a mobile home in Broadmoor Estates off East Pea Ridge Road, according to Cabell County fire officials.
They said that it started as a dryer fire in one mobile home and then spread toward a second mobile home about ten feet away.
Fire crews said that the woman tried to put out the fire and suffered burns to her hands in the process, but the extent of her injuries were unknown on Monday evening.
The Barboursville Fire Department responded. The Cabell County Sheriff's office is investigating.
East Pea Ridge Road was shut down while crews worked on the fire.
350 Quarrier Street
Charleston, WV 25301
Main (304) 343-1313
Fax (304) 343-6138