The fall season of the the next "Clay Center Presents" performances has been released.
The fall 2014 lineup includes:
• Three Dog Night, Sunday, Sept. 28, 7:30 p.m.
• B.B. King, Sunday, Oct. 5, 7:30 p.m. –
• “Fiddler on the Roof” co-presented with Charleston Light Opera Guild, Fridays, Oct. 31 &
Nov. 7 and Saturdays Nov. 1 & 8 at 7:30 p.m., Sundays, Nov. 2 & 9 at 2 p.m.
• Michael McDonald + Toto, Sunday, Aug. 24, 7:30 p.m.
• The best of Jethro Tull performed by Ian Anderson, Friday, Oct. 24, 8 p.m.
• Bill Maher, Sunday, Nov.16, 7:30 p.m.
Only season ticket holders can buy tickets now for special event performances Michael McDonald + Toto, The best of Jethro Tull performed by Ian Anderson and Bill Maher.
Season ticket packages start at $73 and include the best seats at the best price – a 15 percent discount on season shows. Other benefits include the chance to buy seats before the general public for any new performances added during the season and first opportunity to renew seats for the spring 2015 season.
Season ticket packages are on sale now. Current season ticket holders have until Sunday, July 29 at 5 p.m. to renew and receive seating priority.
In person: Box office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
By phone: Call 304-561-3570 during regular box office hours.
Online: Visit here to order online.
Single tickets for all Clay Center Presents Fall 2014 performances will go on sale to the general public July 14 at 10 a.m. Clay Center members and donors with performance benefits can buy tickets during a special pre-sale beginning July 9 at 10 a.m.