The State Fire Marshal has released the name of the woman who died in a fire in Jackson County, West Virginia.
The woman has been identified as 50-year-old Kimberly Moore.
The State Fire Marshal has released the cause of a fatal fire that was reported in Jackson County, West Virginia.
According to the State Fire Marshal, the fire started in the kitchen and is being attributed to a cooking fire.
At least three fire departments have responded to a fire on Conrad Hill in Jackson County, West Virginia.
Officials on scene say one woman died in the fire.
Firefighters say the fire started in the back of the home and moved towards the front, when they arrived on scene the home was already at least 50 percent consumed.
The call for the fire came in at about 5:15 a.m. and firefighters say they were on scene by 5:20 a.m.
The State Fire Marshal is investigating.
350 Quarrier Street
Charleston, WV 25301
Main (304) 343-1313
Fax (304) 343-6138